Fort Worth Arlington Health Insurance
We routinely help individuals, families, and businesses obtain affordable health insurance, Texas child health, family health insurance, dental insurance (see below), vision insurance and prescription insurance plans. We can get quotes for medical insurance from several different providers to give you the maximum benefit at an affordable monthly cost. Contact us to get a free health quote.
We can help you get Health Insurance from the same big insurance companies corporations use including:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Golden Rule
Fort Worth Health Insurance
Who are some of the people we help?
- Someone who is self-employed or not covered by a group plan
- Need temporary health insurance coverage between jobs
- Waiting for group coverage enrollment
- Looking for additional coverage for you or your family member
- Group needs for Small Businesses
- Large Company
Arlington Health Insurance
There are group discounts available to benefit employers also.
How much does Health Insurance Cost?
|Family with Two Children||$475||$501||$520|
What if you get hurt or are too sick to work?
If someone is too hurt or too sick your ability to earn income could be lost. This affects your loved ones who rely on you to provide for them. Often during this time your living increases due to additional medical expenses.
We offer disability policies at an affordable price to help you in these situations when you cannot work.
- Short-Term Disability policies (STD) have a waiting period of 0 to 14 days with a maximum benefit period of no longer than two years.
- Long-Term Disability policies (LTD) have a waiting period of several weeks to several months with a maximum benefit period ranging from a few years to the rest of your life.
Two features disability policies have are
- Noncancelable means the policy cannot be canceled by the insurance company, except for nonpayment of premiums. You can renew the policy every year without an increase in the premium or a reduction in benefits.
- Guaranteed renewable allows you to renew the policy with the same benefits and not have the policy canceled by the company. Your insurer may increase your premiums as long as it does so for all policyholders in the same rating class.
Other options within Disability policies available:
Cost of living adjustment (COLA)
The COLA increases your disability benefits over time based on the increased cost of living measured by the Consumer Price Index. You will pay a higher premium if you select the COLA.
Partial disability rider
This provision allows you to return to work part-time, collect part of your salary and receive a partial disability payment if you are still partially disabled.
Return of premium
This provision requires the insurance company to refund part of your premium if no claims are made for a specific period of time declared in the policy.
Waiver of premium provision
This clause means that you do not have to pay premiums on the policy after you’re disabled for 90 days.
Fort Worth Dental Insurance
Is there Dental Insurance available also?
Dental Insurance plans cover such procedures as routine cleanings, root canals, tooth removal, orthodontia and crowns. Some dental plans include no waiting periods, background checks, maximums or minimums or deductibles.
Affordable Arlington & Grapevine TX Dental Insurance
We help individuals, families, and businesses with their affordable health, medical, dental, vision, disability, and group insurance needs in the North Texas area including the cities Fort Worth, Arlington, Grapevine, Southlake, Keller, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, and Mansfield.