How Can You Save on Your Texas Homeowner’s Insurance?
There are several ways we can help reduce your TX Homeowners Insurance premium. Listed below are just a few steps or discounts available to make make your policy more affordable.
1. Non-Smoker Discount – we offer a non-smoker homeowners insurance discount and an non-smoker auto discount for our non-smoking customers.
2. Good Credit – discounts for good credit rating can reduce your insurance premium by 70%.
4. Security Device Discount – discounts available if you have deadbolts on your doors
5. Alarm Discount – if your home is equipped with an alarm you will receive a reduced premium on your Texas Homeowners Insurance Policy and if the alarm is monitored the discount is increased for your insurance
6. Life Discount – We offer discounts on TX Home policies if the insured has a life insurance policy with us. You can also use our convenient form as a guide to determine How Much Life Insurance you may need.
7. Rennovation Updates – if you have had the plumbing, electrical, and heating units updated and update discount may be available
8. Interior Inspection – if you allow us to inspect the interior of the house we can discount the total premium up to 11%
9. Age – newer homes are discounted more than older homes
10. Roof – if you have a hail resistant roof discounts and 30 year warranty roofs will help lower your homeowners insurance policy cost
11. 55 or over – we offer discounts for homeowners age fifty-five or older
Check back often to see new discounts that may have been added.
We help individuals and families with their homeowner and renter insurance needs in the North Texas areas including the cities of Fort Worth, Grapevine, Arlington, Keller, Southlake, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Saginaw, Mansfield, Azle, Lake Worth, Watauga, Haltom City, Grand Prairie, Dallas, Irving, Flower Mound, Highland Village, Denton, Roanoke, Argyle and Coppell.